The Sigma/ 1 Basic is an extremely robust motor-driven metering pump with patented multi-layer safety diaphragm for excellent process reliability. It offers a wide range of power end designs, such as three-phase or 1-phase AC motors, also for use in areas at risk from explosion. (diaphragm pump)
- Stroke length: 4 mm.
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100%.
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by self-locking rotary dial in 1 % increments (optionally with actuator or control drive).
- Metering reproducibility is better than ±2% in the 30 – 100% stroke length adjustment range under defined conditions and with correct installation.
- Wetted materials: PVDF, stainless steel 1.4571/1.4404, special materials on request.
- Patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with optical diaphragm rupture display (optionally with diaphragm rupture warning system via a contact).
- Integrated hydraulic relief and bleed valve.
- A wide range of power end versions is available: Three-phase standard motor, 1-phase AC motor, motors for use in areas at risk from explosion and different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors.
- For use in areas at risk from explosion II 2G Ex h IIC T3 Gb X or II 2G Ex h IIC T4 Gb X (optional).
- Degree of protection IP 55.
- Fibreglass-reinforced plastic housing.
- Liquid end on left is available as standard.
- For reasons of safety, provide suitable overload protection mechanisms when installing all mechanically deflected diaphragm metering pumps.